Outdoor Hockey Rink Boards
Our outdoor hockey rink is perfect for a facility with multiple sports possibilities. You can add 365-day synthetic ice to practice hockey in both summer and winter, add a DEK Hockey tile floor or simply transform the field into several pickleball or basketball courts in the summer.
Included pole sleeve allows you to install netting or protective chain link (poles not included)
Detailed Specifications of Outdoor Hockey Rink Boards
- Made of galvanized steel for the exterior
- Band and top of bands made of plastic (HDPE - 440mm)
- Solid installation with the steel structure and sturdy 5mm brackets
The set includes all of the following parts
- Two doors for the team players' bench
- A 48" wide door for machinery
- 79" x 48" (2m x 1.2m) white strips
- Blue band top (flat top) 79" x 2" (2m x 6cm)
- Yellow strip bottom (kick plate) 79" x 7.5" (2m x 19cm)
- 2.5mm thick steel structure (50cm x 25cm)
- Support (feet) of steel structure
- Column thickness of 2.5mm (40cm x 40cm)
- Column base 5mm thick (30cm x 30cm)
All sizes are available. Add the length and width and enter the sum in the quantity box to get an instant price or send us your quote requests. Custom specifications are also available.
We are able to deliver your rink in 8 to 12 weeks in normal times.
Does not include lines, goals, nets, player benches, floor.
Shipping costs will be adjusted according to the destination after the order is confirmed.