Your satisfaction is guaranteed when you purchase online Sportdirect.ca We offer high-quality products from verified suppliers at a great price. If you are not satisfied with your products, we will give your money back. Please consult below our return conditions, restrictions and all the details.
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
We always do all possible efforts to deliver your order as fast as possible. Our normal lead time is 7 to 10 business days. In the holiday season and the summer vacation season, the lead time can be extended as the production stop and your product order may not be in stock. We will communicate with you if there is an issue for delivery or extra delay. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime to confirm the expected delay to receive your order and consult your order status in your account page - order history.
If you need to cancel your order, you must contact us immediately. Please note, you will receive a return email confirmation once approved. If you do not receive this confirmation within 1 business day, please call us at 1-800-397-2795 and speak with a customer service representative.
If your order has already been shipped and/or received, you may still request a refund. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, don't worry! All returnable merchandise must be sent, freight prepaid, and received by Sportdirect.ca within 30 days of the date of purchase and in its original condition.
Upon receipt, we will issue you a full refund (excluding shipping costs). Please include the reason why you do not want the merchandise and we ask to please be honest with your review because this will help us improve our customer experience with the product in the future. Prior to returning merchandise, all return items must have a Return Authorization Number (RAN) issued by Sportdirect.ca
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled "Refund Request", and we will issue a RAN number and the return address within 2 business days.
Custom products policy
Please note that all custom products manufactured specifically for you in the size, color, logo etc.. Cancellations can only be accepted prior to the beginning of production.
These custom products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects only and cannot be returned for a credit or refund! In certain case, custom product can be refund with a 15% restocking fee, please contact us to know if your product is restockable.
A damaged or defective product
Damaged or defective merchandise can be exchanged free of charge by contacting Sportdirect.ca within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. If you are receiving a shipment via motor freight, you must inspect the shipment before signing the bill of lading. PLEASE INSPECT YOUR PRODUCT
If you notice any damage to the shipment, you must identify this damage on the bill of lading before signing it or advise us as soon as possible so we can replace your item and fill a claim with the carrier.IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR LARGE ITEMS
There are some important procedures you need to follow when you receive the shipment specially gym mats, flooring, curtain and padding. Those item are generally shipped by Common Carrier such as UPS Freight, R&L Carriers or FedEx Freight.
When your mat is delivered you will be responsible for the following:
1) Provide personnel to move the merchandise from the truck into the building. The driver is responsible only to get the merchandise to the end of the trailer. A two-wheel hand truck is usually the safest way to move the merchandise.
2) Inspect the packages as you unload them from the truck. Since the merchandise may have been moved on and off of trucks in route, the possibility exists for damage. For flooring mat minor scratches or nicks to the foam is normal however large punctures, cuts or missing foam that will effect the performance is not acceptable. We recommend that you remove and save the plastic bags by cutting the nylon tie and pulling off the bags. Look over the interior packaging for any signs of damage.
3) If you find anything that is significant you must note the damage on the Bill of Lading prior to signing. If you note the damage we will be able to file a claim with the freight company for repair or replacement of the damaged section.
4) If damage is not noted and the merchandise are signed for, you are accepting the merchandise in the condition received and neither the freight company nor Sportdirect.ca can be held responsible for the damage. Sportdirect.ca will however work with you to find a solution, repair any damage as economically as possible.
5) If you have any questions call us immediately: 1-800-397-2795
Your order will be taken care of within 48h at the warehouse and delivered to your door as soon as possible.
Upon reception of your merchandise, in any case, you can return your equipment in its original packaging.
* Excluding custom made sports equipment
All your purchases are protected by Sportdirect.ca satisfaction guarantee on top of manufacturer guarantee when apply. You can also cancel any orders not expedited by login in your account online or by contacting Sport Direct clientele service.