Outdoor hockey rink boards
Our outdoor hockey rink boards are perfect for a multi-sport facility. You can add synthetic ice 365 days to play hockey both summer and winter, add a DEK Hockey tile floor or simply turn the surface into several pickleball or basketball courts in the summer.
Detailed Specifications of Outdoor Hockey Rink Boards
- Made of galvanized steel for outdoor use
- Top plates and kick plates made of plastic (HDPE)
- Solid installation with steel structure and sturdy 5mm brackets
The set includes all of the following parts
- Two doors for the team players' bench
- A door for the referee
- A 48 "wide door for machinery
- 79 "x 48" (2m x 1.2m) white strips
- Blue band top (top plate) 79 "x 2" (2m x 6cm)
- Yellow strip bottom (kick plate) 79 "x 7.5" (2m x 19cm)
- Steel structure 2.5mm thick (50cm x 25cm)
- Steel structure support (feet)
- 2.5mm thick column (40cm x 40cm)
- Column foot 5mm thick (30cm x 30cm)
Different sizes are available as standard for your installations (100' x 50', 60'x 30' or 20' x 10') or even according to your requirements on demand. Request a quote today.
We are able to deliver your full ice rink in 6 weeks.
Do not include the lines, the goals, the nets, players benches and the floor. The shipping cost will be adjusted according to the destination once the order is confirmed.